Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Social Media

Schools around the united states are denying students into their school because of their inappropriate use of social media. 

After reading the article, They loved your GPA , then they saw your tweets by Natasha Singer, I look into what I post on my social media. Though I would never post anything that could cause me trouble in the future, I still have to make sure my sarcastic comments aren't taken the wrong way.

Social medias can give you connections. Depending on the career, some careers need creative people and social media can show what you can do. But you need to make sure you use it correctly.

I questioned how schools find you on social media, is that a job? or is it invasion of personal space?

I was surprised that some schools stopped their programs using social medias because of problems in the past. 

My main question is why would you deny someone if their GPA could raise the standards in your school. For all you know they could cure cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment