Friday, October 28, 2016

Feature Story


My feature story was about Jake Bartley an Olathe Northwest junior that lives to dance. He told me about his experiences dancing and how he feels free when he dances. I also interviewed his mom who is so encouraging and proud of everything he does. I feel like Jakes dancing says all it needs to say about him. I didn't want to have a second interview because I didn't want to distract from all the amazing things Jake can do. I wanted my voice over to be as meaningful as Jakes dancing so it was hard for me to come up with the right things to say. I ended up having my mom help me with my voice over because she used to be a write so I wanted that feel to the story. I enjoyed watching my best friend do what he loves to do so it really brought me joy to be able to add his talents to the thing I love to do. my favorite part of my video is my beginning shot with the silhouette of Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment