Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ONW 1 in 2000



Blaise Keasler is an outgoing girl who loves makeup and Halsey. She is a Sagittarius and likes to use tarot cards. I made my ONW 1 in 2000 video about Blaise because she has a lot to say and is an interesting person.

I already knew Blaise very well so it was hard to learn too much more but I enjoyed talking to her because who doesn't want to talk to Blaise Keasler??? I thought it was very fun to be able to edit a video about such an intriguing person.

I had Blaise help me with  my voice over because I didn't know what to say about the video because I thought she said everything she needed to say. I couldn't get my voice over to sound the way I wanted it to so I eventually just stuck with the last one I did.

I really liked the back ground go my video in the dressing room because she talks about performing so I feel like the setting really fit with the video its self.

 If I were to redo this assignment I would make sure I focused the camera better and I would also out her name at the beginning because you don't know her name until the very end of the video.

Overall I enjoyed this project more than the last one because I never felt rushed and I felt like I was able to do everything I needed to do to make the video as god as it could be for this specific assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment