Monday, September 12, 2016

Photoshop Reflection

Throughout all the photoshop tutorials I learned how to use the different tools to make each photo visually appealing. During this assignment I learned that focus is extremely important and that it is okay to mess up because that is how you learn. I learned project management and the ability to put a project to the side and breathe for a second when the project isn't working ( For example when the pictures or videos disappeared from the graphics server). I believe that these tutorials will help me in the future because I had to figure a lot of things out for myself an help my fellow classmates when they needed help. I think that this project helped me with my leadership skills and I can take it with me in the future eComm classes. I was able to pick up what the tutorials were saying very quickly and apply it. My weaknesses were definitely  being a social butterfly. It is hard for me to work in completely silent classrooms especially when I am supposed to be creative because I get inspired by what others say and I apply that to my work.  If I could do this project again I would try to make the work a little more my own instead of just following the tutorials. I would also work harder to finish faster. If I did it again I would spend more time on the challenge project. I fell as if I did well on this assignment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment