Monday, December 5, 2016

Infographic Blog


I chose ONW students interested in Broadway fro my topic because I am passionate about theatre so I wanted to see others who have the same passion as I do in one neat place. 
I Made a GroupMe of the Olathe Northwest Rep theatre class and I had the members like a message for what ever option they wanted to pursue. I took the results and transferred them to my infographic.
I started with just a rough sketch of what I wanted to do. At first it was just a lot of different theatre things scattered around but then I decided there was too much and it needed to be more simple.
When I put it in illustrator, I decided it was too plain so I created the Brooklyn bridge and I added banners to Broadway Bound. I only added it to Broadway Bound because when I added it to everything else it looked too cluttered. I also thought Broadway bound was the most special so i thought it needed something special added to it. 
I got feedback saying I needed to add banners but i didn't feel like it would look the way i wanted it look if i added it. 
I learned a lot of project management through this project and I think i found my love for graphic design in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment