Friday, May 19, 2017

Rebranding Donna's Dress Shop





















We were assigned to pick a local company and rebrand them. I picked Donna's Dress Shop a vintage store that sells of one a kind clothing, shoes, jewelry, and other items. 

Letter head

I wanted my letterhead to divided and simple. I chose the logo with just the hanger to keep it simplistic. I made the logo expanded on the back of the letter head so that the client receiving the letter would be compiled to open it. 

Envelope
Before I made my re Edits everything was plain and simple and I didn't like it. I added color and moved my logos sound so it would sill be simplistic yet visually appealing.

Business cards

I used typewriter print on my business card to bring the vintage feel to life. The back of the business card correlates to the back of the letter head with the blown up logo. 

My favorite part about the project was the creativity and the freedom we got to use to complete the project. I liked the collaborative efforts from everyone sitting around me to help me make decisions about my designs. I wish we would have presented more than once so that everyone could see what the final product was and that the feedback your peers give you matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment